Neil, with his wife and best friend Marlene, were involved in the transport and distribution industry for over 30 years, based in Queensland, Australia until selling these interests in February 2007.
Their companies and staff have won frequent and often multiple industry, government and community awards for training, performance and excellence.
During the past decade Neil has been a director or chair of multiple industry and Not-For-Profit organizations at regional, state and national levels, and has travelled extensively into areas of need around the world to support these ideals. See www.projectmadagascar.org.au www.metrocare.org.au
He is currently:
- A fellow of both the Australian Institute of Company Directors, and the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport.
- A frequent conference speaker and communicator at forums around Australia and abroad.
- Working with Australia’s National Heavy Vehicle Regulator deputy chair of the PBS Review Panel, the body which assesses and approves innovative vehicle designs under Australia’s National Performance Based Standards system.
- The inaugural Chair of the Queensland Transport Logistics Council a joint venture of the Queensland Government and industry. Its role is to provide strategic advice to Government and industry on matters affecting the movement of goods by road, rail, sea or air freight within, into, or out of the state of Queensland.
- A director of Circadian Australia who work with business & organizations to identify and mitigate fatigue risk in their workforce, reducing both risk & costs while providing a better quality of life for their people.
- With wife Marlene, an active residential property investor.
- Owner and operator of website www.usedtrailers.com.au where people can buy & sell new & used trailers, both recreational & commercial.
- A Mentor of current and aspiring leaders, entrepreneurs.
- A consultant for the heavy transport sector, specializing in risk and productivity management.
- An active Master of Ceremonies, host and facilitator for a diverse range of industries and organizations.
Connect with Neil on: